The splash pad is open Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend. The splash pad will be open daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. During the winter months, the splash pad will transform into an ice rink. Bring your friends and family to enjoy this incredible outdoor space year-round!
Splash Pad Rules
- The splash pad is an unsupervised facility. No lifeguard on duty.
- Pets are NOT allowed in the splash pad.
- Splash pad should be evacuated during severe weather or when thunder or lightning have been observed.
- No smoking, eating, or drinking is allowed within the ‘wet zone’ of the splash pad. No glass containers are allowed on-site.
- No alcohol on the patio except during designated events.
- Splash pad users should be courteous to others. No running, pushing, or climbing on equipment or railings.
- Do not block drains.
- Children must have adult supervision at all times.
- Children who are not yet toilet trained shall wear swim diapers.
- No soaps, detergents, or shampoos are allowed.
- The splash pad may be periodically closed for weather, maintenance, or special events.
In case of emergency, dial 9-1-1.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the City of Johnston Parks & Recreation Department at (515) 727- 8091.